SUP Commander BACK IN STOCK JULY 2020 - CHECK BACK THEN
This versatile cart is perfect for families, instructors, clinics or rental companies and so well balanced, a kid can pull it.
Check out the video below to see why our SUP Cart leaves the others in the dust.
- 1″ 6061 Marine Grade Aluminum Tubing.
- Compatible with standard stand up paddle boards, race boards and surf boards.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- SUP wheels are 16″ tall and 8" wide pneumatic tires with heavy duty plastic rims.
- Removable & Adjustable (32"-36") upright support bars to keep your gear secure.
- 7 Custom rack pads to protect your gear.
- Folds up like a beach chair for easy transport and storage.
- Weighs less than 30 lbs. yet strong enough to support multiple surf or paddle boards. Recommended cargo weight not to exceed +/- 100lbs.
- Toggle handle will not slip out of your hand.
- Not recommended for kayaks.
The SUP Commander was designed for surf or paddle boards to be stacked flat (horizontally) on the cart. Stacking them vertically can isolate the weight on the individual components of the cart which could result in bending or turning the cart over. For multiple boards, it is recommended that the longest board be placed 1st, fin side up, towards the handle. Securing the bottom board, at the fin, with a cam strap or bungee will eliminate the board bouncing while in transport. Additional surf or paddle boards, long to short, should also be placed fin side up cascading towards the rear of the cart. Secure remaining boards forward of the the horizontal round tubing with cam straps or bungees to keep them from sliding backwards. Balancing your boards is the key to getting the most out of the SUP Commander. You don’t want to have all the weight at the front or rear so it’s always a good idea to experiment with different board stacking configurations in order to get the proper balance. While the SUP Commander cart is capable of being pulled behind a golf cart, protect your investment by starting small and increasing as you become more accustomed to how the cart performs at speed and variable terrain. Check all connections frequently and clean and lubricate wheel bearings frequently. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 704.309.6615 if you have any questions or concerns. See FAQ for more tips.